Plan A Day to Remember…
Stotfold’s historic working Watermill and Nature Reserve has lots of interest for everyone.
- Watch our nationally important mill machinery grinding flour and learn about the process directly from the millers.
- Enjoy a delicious snack or cream tea in the tea room with wonderful views over the river.
- Buy unique gifts in the gift shop, including the mill’s quality stone ground flour, oats and bran.
- Walk round the Nature Reserve, enjoy the wildlife, or just have a picnic.
- Bring the kids – There are lots of fun activities for them to do!
Entry to the Mill and Nature Reserve is free and there is a free* car park. There is a lift and toilet for people with disabilities.
* Please note admission charges apply to our major fundraising events in May and October. The Nature Reserve and car park are closed during these events.